The Genova Nano measures small sample volumes as low as 0.5μl with a high degree of accuracy, reproducibility and speed. Its ability to measure small sample volumes, reduces the need for dilutions and eliminates the requirement for cuvettes. Cleaning is quick and simple; wiping the read heads with a microfiber cloth removes all trace of the sample, allowing faster change over between samples, therefore increasing sample throughout.
To make sample measurement even easier the Genova Nano spectrophotometer is pre-programmed with methods for the measurement of nucleic acid concentrations and protein assays. This spectrophotometer also has measurement modes for the purity of nucleic acids and optical density for cell harvesting. At the touch of a button the spectrophotometer can display standard spectrophotometer measurement modes including photometrics, concentration, multi-wavelength, spectrum scanning, quantitation and kinetics.
- Ideal for DNA, RNA and Protein measurements
- Only 0.5μl sample volume required
- Purity scan over entire wavelength range, 198 to 1000nm
- Quick and easy to clean
- Detects DNA concentrations as low as 2ng/μl
- Method and result saving to USB memory stick
- 3 year warranty including Xenon lamp