The DualHead infiltrometer measures soil saturated hydraulic conductivity, or Kfs. It is fully automated and requires no post-processing of data.
- No Babysitting – Set it up and leave it to add water, maintain correct pressure heads, measure infiltration rates, and calculate K
- Easy to Carry – Sized for one person to easily carry and install.
- Simple Installation – Pound in the ring, connect the hoses, and set the parameters.
- Run 3-4 Simultaneously – Designed and priced so you can account for spatial variability.
- Eliminate “Guess Factor” – Measures infiltration at two different pressure heads to find (rather than estimating or guessing) the soil macroscopic capillary length factor (alpha).
- Use Less Water – The DualHead uses air pressure to maintain the pressure heads. No need to adjust and measure water levels.
- Proven Method – An automation of the method used by Reynods and Elrick (1990) and others.
Please CLICK for details..